Instructions for BOTOX Treatment in UdaipurNovember 5, 2019
Botox for Crowfeet WrinklesNovember 6, 2019
Before DERMAL FILLER Treatment (PRE-TREATMENT) Instructions
- Do NOT consume alcoholic beverages at least 24 hours prior to treatment (alcohol may thin the blood and increase the risk of bruising)
- Avoid anti-inflammatory/blood thinning medications, if possible for a period of 2 weeks before treatment. Medications and supplements such as aspirin, vitamin E, ginkgo biloba, ginseng, St. John’s Wort, Omega 3/Fish Oil supplements, Ibuprofen, Motrin, Advil, Aleve and other NSAIDS have a blood thinning effect and can increase the risk of bruising and swelling after injections.
- Schedule your Dermal Filler appointment at least 2 weeks prior to a special event which you may be attending, such as a wedding or a vacation. Results from the Dermal Filler injections will appear immediately but take approximately 4 to 7 days for final appearance. Also bruising and swelling may be apparent in that time period.
- Discontinue Retin-A 2 days before and 2 days after treatment.
- Reschedule your appointment at least 24 hours in advance if you have a rash, cold sore or blemish on the area. If you have a history of cold sores please let your provider know, anti-viral medication prior to treatment may be required.
- Be sure to have a good breakfast, including food and drink before your procedure. This will decrease the chances of lightheadedness during your treatment.
- You are not a candidate if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
After DERMAL FILLER Treatment (POST-TREATMENT) Instructions
- Avoid significant movement or massage of the treated area. Unless instructed by the provider.
- Avoid strenuous exercise for 24 hours.
- Avoid extensive sun or heat for 72 hours.
- Avoid consuming excess amounts of alcohol or salts to avoid excess swelling.
- If you have swelling you may apply a cool compress for 15 minutes each hour.
- Try to sleep face up and slightly elevated if you experience swelling.
- Take Arnica may help the bruising and swelling, we suggest to start at least 2 days prior to injections.
- In case of pain or other emergency please contact 9166046591 or 9166475705.